Hytex was founded with a goal of using modern technology to create an efficient American machine shop capable of competing with overseas manufacturers on pricing, while maintaining exceptional quality and low lead times. We use our proprietary software to manage every aspect of the manufacturing process, allowing us to deliver prototypes in under 48 hours and scale large orders effectively.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We aim to provide all of our customers with exceptional service, high quality parts and low lead times. We offer an in-house engineering service for customers looking for a turnkey design and manufacturing solution or for customers looking for feedback before submitting parts for manufacturing.
If you have any questions, concerns or would just like to speak to me directly please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
- Sam Barbee, Founder & CEO
Sam Barbee, Founder & CEO
- Q1 – INSPECTION AND TEST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- The supplier shall establish and maintain an Inspection and Test System in compliance with the requirements of AS9100 or equivalent quality standards. The supplier Inspection and Test System is subject to audit, verification and approval and/or disapproval by Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex designated representatives.
- Q2 – MRB AUTHORITY
- Material review board authority is not authorized on this purchase order.
- Q3 – APPROVAL & CHANGES
- The supplier shall notify the buyer of any proposed changes in the design, fabrication methods, material supplier, manufacturing/processing location, which has the potential to affect the conformity of the final product supplied to Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex. Suppliers with previously approved/locked down processes shall obtain written approval of changes from the buyer. Changed articles shall be clearly identified and in a different manner from the previous articles. When the buyer procures a proprietary item, the supplier shall notify the buyer of changes.
- Q4 – RAW MATERIALS
- Raw materials shall be accompanied with certifications, chemical and/or physical test results. The supplier shall certify the specific requirements defined on the face of the purchase order.
- Q5 – IDENTIFICATION & DATA RETRIEVAL
- Where and to the extent that traceability is a specific requirement, the supplier shall apply a unique identification to the individual product, material or batch. This identification data shall be recorded on and traceable to related suppliers records (see supplier quality records)
- Q6 – SUPPLIER QUALITY RECORDS
- The supplier shall maintain suitable inspection and test records to serve as evidence of conformance with specified requirements. Such records shall be legible and traceable to the product involved. These records shall be maintained for a minimum period of seven (7) years from the date of final manufacture or as stated otherwise in the contract.
- Q7 – SUBMISSION & RESUBMISSION OF NONCONFORMING ARTICLES OR MATERIALS
- Do not send nonconforming products or materials to Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex without prior written authorization. Nonconforming articles and/or materials returned by the buyer and subsequently resubmitted by the supplier shall bear adequate identification of such nonconformance, on the articles, materials, or applicable supplier’s records. The supplier shall provide evidence that the cause of the nonconformance was corrected and that actions were taken to preclude any recurrence.
- Q8 – ACCESS TO SUPPLIER’S FACILITIES AND RECORDS
- The supplier shall grant reasonable access to all the supplier’s facilities and records to representatives of Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex, Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex’ customers, US government and/or regulatory agencies for the purpose of evaluation of supplier’s conformance to all PO/Contract requirements. When applicable, the access requirement shall be flowed-down by the supplier to the supplier’s sub-tier sources.
- Q9 – FIRST ARTICLE
- The Seller shall perform a First Article Inspection (FAI) of one item from the first production lot, or as required by the Buyer. The FAI shall consist of recorded actual drawing, specification values, and/or requirements (dimensional, test data, processes, drawing notes, etc.) and may be documented on the drawing or on a separate report form. The first article item shall be clearly identified by a tag attached to the item or a label applied to the bag, and a copy of the FAI shall accompany the First Article part. The Buyer reserves the right to verify any or all of the characteristics documented on the FAI report at the seller’s facility.
- Q10 – CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE
- Supplier shall provide evidence that the processes requested in this purchase order were performed by approved sources. The supplier shall maintain such evidence on file. Included with each shipment to the buyer shall be a certificate of compliance indicating as a minimum the process description, process number, name and address of the process supplier, the purchase order and part number.
- Q11 – MATERIAL TRACEABILITY
- Identification of each piece of material and each report is required by specification to provide traceability to heat lot or batch number.
- Q12 – GRAIN DIRECTION IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED
- (where applicable)
- Q13 – CONTROL OF SUB-TIER SOURCES
- The supplier, as the recipient of the PO or Contract, is responsible for meeting all PO/Contract specified technical and quality requirements, whether the supplier performs the work or the work is performed by the supplier’s sub-tier sources. When the supplier uses sub-tier sources to perform work on products and/or services scheduled for delivery to Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex, the supplier shall include (flow-down) on Purchase Orders of Contracts, to their sub-tier sources, all of the applicable technical and quality requirements of the Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex P.O. or Contract, including, when applicable the requirement to document and control “key characteristics” and/or “key processes”, and to furnish certifications and test reports required by the applicable P.O. Quality requirements.
- Q14 – SUPPLIER NOTIFICATION OF NONCONFORMING PRODUCTS DELIVERED TO Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex
- When the supplier has determined that the nonconforming product(s) have been delivered to Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex, the supplier shall notify Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex within twenty-four (24) hours of the initial discovery. The supplier shall use receipt acknowledgement e-mail or other positive notification method. The notification shall include the supplier name, Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex, PO/Contract number, part number and description, affected quantity and serial numbers (if known), dates delivered (if known), brief description of the nonconforming condition.
- Q15 – REQUIREMENTS FOR QUALIFICATION OF PERSONNEL
- Where applicable, only qualified/certified personnel shall be used based on process specification requirements (NDT, etc). Records shall be maintained of the personnel qualifications/certifications.
- Q16 – DELEGATED AUTHORITY OF INSPECTION FOR RAW MATERIAL
- Where applicable, Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex authorizes the supplier to perform receiving inspection on all raw materials, purchased by Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex, which was shipped directly to the supplier from another Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex supplier. When the order is complete, the supplier shall ship the original packing slip and material certification to Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex with the order.
- Q17 – CONTROL OF ITAR REQUIREMENTS
- The supplier shall hereby acknowledge that any information exchanged between Sierra Charlie Bravo, LLC D.B.A Hytex and the supplier may include documents which contain technical data, export of which is restricted by the INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR). Disclosure to foreign persons without prior U.S. Government approval is prohibited. Violations of these Export Laws and Regulations are subject to severe Civil and Criminal penalties.
- Q18 – HARDWARE/COUNTERFEIT PREVENTION PROGRAM
- Distributors or brokers that supply non-electrical standard parts (Hardware), like fasteners, nuts, washers, springs, o-rings, inserts, and pins, must be shipped in a sealed OCM (Original Component Manufacturer) container, which contains the name of the OCM, Part Name/Number, and a Heat/Lot/Control Number at a minimum. If that is unavailable, the original OCM Certification must be included with the shipment.
- Q19 – CALIBRATION STANDARDS
- The supplier shall comply with the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z-540-1 and ISO/IEC 17025:2005. All standards used in the calibration process shall be traceable to the National Institute of Standards (NIST). A Certificate of Calibration is required for all items calibrated.